- Native connectivity to any I/O link equipped Fanuc controllers including late model 16 /18 controls and all i-series models.
- Simple Phoenix style quick disconnect connectors
- MTConnect Compliant V1.2. Field upgradeable to newer releases
- Plug into Fanuc I/O link bus and passively detect data on both the X (operator inputs) and Y (lights) addresses from 0.0 to 127.7 as well as 16 additional digital inputs.
- Supports part counting through predefined part count address spaces.
- Applet to configure monitor the Fanuc I/O link PMC address space to MTConnect tags.
- Comprehensive “Expression Builder” enables you to combine inputs and create expressions to derive critical outputs to drive your efficiency clients.
- MTConnect allows for Feedrate and Spindle Override to be represented as a multi-step percentage value from the Machine Operator Panel
- 16 digital inputs, optically isolated—8 groups of 2 (DI:3-30VDC, 1A), quick disconnect
- Power Source—12-24VDC
- 15KV Surge protection
- Self-resetting fuses
- Non-volatile memory protects set up in the event of an extended power loss
- Easy magnetic mount (screw-less) anywhere in the metal cabinet
- Native connectivity to Memex MERLIN productivity Suite
- Works with any CNC machine
- Reduce installation costs
- Real-time feedback
- Passive listening, non-intrusive installation
- Saves hours of time in installing and finding signals per machine
- Easy to install on any machine
- No messy wires, cabling or soldering—a compact functional unit
- Preliminary step to any OEE system— Machine Monitoring
- 12-24VDC Power Supply from machine
- TCP/IP IPV4
- Wired and Wireless Ethernet modules available
- Feature rich applet for configuration and management
- 100 Base-T Ethernet port for connection to plant Ethernet network, or via wireless bridge
MTConnect Hardware Adapter:
- Universal Configuration Software Utility and hardware
- Attaches to any device or machine
- Accepts 16 digital inputs, 3-30 VDC in 8 groups of 2 from legacy controls. All inputs are fully optically isolated
- Accepts data from Fanuc I/O Link
- Visual LED indication of input ON/OFF state
- Integral Ethernet (wired or wireless)
- Agent-to-Adapter communications monitoring ports via serial RS232 and/or other Ethernet channel
- Supports version 1.2 of the MTConnect standard (can be easily upgraded to future revisions)
MTConnect Connection Dependent Device:
- Connection Unit is essentially like a “Universal TV Remote” – it is a configurable Adapter, capable of connecting to any manufacturing asset/device, such as a machine tool.
- Compliant with the MTConnect standards and the “Getting Started with MTConnect Connectivity Guide”
View Below an educational video of Ax – 760
Ready to Get Started?
Take the next step and request a quote for Ax760 MTConnect. If you have any questions or require assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch by calling us toll-free at 1-866-573-3895 to discuss your needs with a Memex sales consultant.
MEMEX Inc.’s flagship product, the MERLIN communications platform, provides Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) efficiency metrics in real time. MERLIN connects to any machine, old or new, utilizing MTConnect, other protocols or hardware adapters. MERLIN delivers a 10% to 50% average productivity increase so that any manufacturer can achieve world-class standards of excellence. Based on just a 10% increase in OEE, customers see profit improvements of 20%-plus and payback in less than four months.