Frequently Asked Question
1. How do Memex prices compare to OEM’s?
- Our prices are often up to 75% off OEM’s prices.
- Our CNC upgrades do not require a bank loan.
2. Why should I avoid breaking up programs – at all cost?
- Extra programming time.
- Extra setup times.
- Extra downtime between sub-programs
- Extra time for file transfers.
Extra time worrying about then fixing blends.
3. Why is CNC memory more superior to Drip Feeding?
- Memory is faster than Drip Feeding
- Proven cycle time reductions by as much as 47%.
- Increase your feedrates without worrying about Data Starvation, Chattering or Dwell Marks.
- Let’s you Get on with what Makes you Money – Cutting Metal
- Having additional memory to store recurring part programs right at the machine means no time wasted fussing with file transfers.
- Less downloading means less chance for file corruption.
- Avoids Cutting Air
- During work stoppages such as tool breaks, simply back up a few blocks of code rather than running the program again from the beginning – with all the modals still active.
- Gives you Superior Editing
- Immediately search, view and edit programs upon loading.
4. Is there any difference in quality between Memex Memory Upgrades and OEM’s ?
- Our memory upgrades have gone toe to toe with OEM products for over 18 years. In fact, in some important ways they are even better.
- Innovative and exclusive features such as Parameter Sentry System and quick load feature on our MME upgrades for Fanuc 6/9/11 and 12.
- We take advantage of the latest components and have faster access time than the OEM’s upgrades.
- We back up our quality with a three year warranty.
5. How Simple are Memex Memory Upgrades to Install?
Our memory upgrades have been designed to be easily installed by your own in-house personnel.
- Shipped with a detailed step by step manual that can be previewed on our website.
- Telephone tech support to get you back up and running right away.
- If your prefer, our upgrades can be installed by one of our approved CNC service technicians, over 250 globally.